We collaborate with stakeholders to help build feasible project models that are designed to minimize risk and maximize outcomes.
I think the challenge of the technical consultant is not only to understand what the client needs but to see beyond what is said and what is written. It’s the element of surprise when we put the pieces of the puzzle together.”
Steve Williams, Vice President
- A combined experience that spans more than 100 years and across 400 diverse projects.
- Expertise in gold, silver, platinum group metals, copper, lead, zinc, nickel, cobalt, antimony, tin, tungsten and others.
- Operations experience ranging from chief metallurgist, mill manager and corporate metallurgist level in crushing and grinding, gravity, flotation, cyanidation, heap leaching, pyrometallurgy and both acid and alkaline hydrometallurgy.
- Access to extensive project technical databases.
- Capacity to write, contribute or co-author NI 43-101 technical reports.
We realise that many clients retain in-house or preferred consulting support. To that end Blue Coast consultants are engaged on an as needed basis.
Blue Coast consultants frequently author and contribute to National Instrument 43-101 technical reports on behalf of our clients. Our work in this regard is widely trusted and frequently referenced.
I enjoy working with clients who embrace Blue Coast as part of their team – who see us as more than just a testing service.”
Chris Martin, President and Principal Metallurgist